Asset Protection 101
This website is dedicated to helping individuals protect their assets from frivolous lawsuits, excessive taxation, and prying eyes. Our goal is to teach you how to properly create and operate lawful trusts, both personal and charitable trusts.
Benefits of a Trust
- Protect your assets from frivolous lawsuits
- Protect information about your assets from those with malicious intent
- Eliminiate or minimize capital gains taxes
- Provide a legal entity where your activities and expenses are deductible
- Provide you a steady income stream as a Trust Director
- Provide a vehicle for passing the assets of your trust to beneficiaries of your choice
"Let the buyer beware" is especially important in the field of trusts. To protect your assets, your trust must be structured and operated in such a way that a court of law cannot "pierce" your trust, and thereby allow the court to use the trust's assets in court-ordered settlements against you. Trust laws vary from state-to-state, and many boiler-plate and professionally created trusts are not constructed properly, and may be easily pierced, rendering them worthless. This website, AJ Anderson's e-book, and his audio workshops, are all designed to educate you and to help you create a trust that will truly protect your assets.
e-Book: Asset Protection 101
This e-book contains a wealth of information on trusts and LLCs, including a trust template and many legal citations to help you understand trusts and how to properly operate a trust. Click here for more information.
Trust Audio Workshops
These audio workshops let you sit in on a trust workshop with AJ and go through the trust template, line-by-line, explaining the reasoning and legal basis, and showing how the trust can be modified for a variety of different personal situations. Work on your personal trust as you listen to these audio files, and at the end you will have a completed trust, ready for signing. The Trust Audio Workshops include AJ's e-book Asset Protection 101, so you'll have everything you need. Click here for more information.
Assistance at an Affordable Price
AJ Anderson is available to assist you by creating a trust for you based on your
unique circumstances at an affordable price. He also is available for reviewing
your trust purchased elsewhere or made from an on-line template, to make sure
it is water tight. AJ is also available to act as your Special Power of Appointment
Trustee or your Protector Trustee. Click here
for more information.
- Create a personalized trust or charitable remainder unitrust
- Create a trust for those who purchase Audio Workshops DVD
- Review a trust created based on eBook and Audio Workshops DVD
- Review a trust created by others and fix problems
- Act as your Special Power of Appointment Trustee
- Act as your Protector Trustee